S.P.E.A.K.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.E.A.K.

We are the Society for the Promotion of Education and Advancement of Knowledge.

2 posters

Energy

George
    George
    Admin

Energy Empty Energy

Post  George Fri 26 Jan 2018, 22:57

In the open circle at Woodford Spiritualist Church this evening, there was a newcomer to whom the others were asked to give a message. As I closed my eyes, I had a vision of a huge waterfall. I associated it at once with energy. “Water falling from a great height has a lot of kinetic energy when it reaches the bottom,” I say to the new person.

Some people saw the colour red; I did not. To them, red signifies energy; to me, however, it is associated with strong emotions. I would not have got energy if I had seen red; my guides had to give me something else that I could associate with energy instead.

“Water falling from a great height has a lot of kinetic energy when it reaches the bottom.”

For I love to flaunt my excellent knowledge of science. After all, I did Physics for my A levels in 1986–87 and got a grade A in it.

Sophie

Energy Empty Re: Energy

Post  Sophie Fri 26 Jan 2018, 23:23

The SI unit of energy is the joule (J).
    George
    George
    Admin

Post  George Fri 26 Jan 2018, 23:45

And the SI unit of power is the watt (W). 1 W = 1 J s−1. In a non-physics sense of either word, however, I can say that the energy in tonight’s circle was very powerful. John Jenkins is a good circle leader.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 06:23