S.P.E.A.K.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.E.A.K.

We are the Society for the Promotion of Education and Advancement of Knowledge.

3 posters

Michael Redwin

George
    George
    Admin

Michael Redwin Empty Michael Redwin

Post  George Thu 21 Jun 2018, 20:52

Deciding not to watch Argentina v. Croatia, I attended an evening of clairvoyance at Ilford Spiritualist Church instead – not because I want a message but because Michael Redwin is my second-favourite medium (after Stephanie Barrows). The service opens with one of my favourite hymns.

During his short address, Michael says that a heart that is closed cannot receive love from outside. Therefore, if I wish to be more receptive to love from the Spirit world, I must open my heart. Open my heart that I may share Love with all people everywhere.

And the people living next door to the church must be Croatians or Croatia supporters. We could hear them shouting. Though I guessed what must be happening, I did not know the result until after the service: Argentina 0–3 Croatia. Luckily Michael was not put off. He is a wonderful medium.

Sophie

Michael Redwin Empty Re: Michael Redwin

Post  Sophie Thu 21 Jun 2018, 21:35

You did get a short message from Michael. The lights have changed from red to green, he says. Their wavelength has gone from being in the region of 635–700 nanometres to being in the region of 520–560 nm.
    Melissa

Post  Melissa Thu 21 Jun 2018, 22:39

The Redwing (Turdus iliacus) is a songbird of the thrush family (Turdidae) that comes to Britain for the winter.
    George
    George
    Admin

Post  George Sun 24 Jun 2018, 16:26

Sophie wrote:You did get a short message from Michael. The lights have changed from red to green, he says. Their wavelength has gone from being in the region of 635–700 nm to being in the region of 520–560 nm.

But, as with all traffic lights, they must change back from green to red. Their frequency must go from being in the region of 540–580 terahertz back to being in the region of 430–480 THz.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 04:40